Thursday, July 18, 2013

Car Inspection = fail

When you think you will have just enough money to pay the bills this month...something happens. Three steps forward - two steps backward.

I had the annual inspection on my truck this morning and of course, it did not pass. Total cost to make it work: almost $600. Money that I do not have. Right now, I am super depressed about it.

On another subject, I have been working so hard at "fixing" my credit score. In the last month, I was able to raise my credit score by a lot. I have been "cleaning" my credit report. Now, I think I hit a "plateau"...

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! I know its easier said than done, but feeling depressed about it will only breed more negative money! Says me, who will no doubt get a little down after I've paid my bills this afternoon. Really, I should be relieved that I have paid them rather than missing the money.
    htpp://buxbaby.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete