Thursday, April 18, 2013

My 1st post - Welcome my friends!


After MANY years of living in debts, I decided to put a stop to it. So this is my journey to, hopefully, be one day, OUT OF DEBTS!!!

I have been reading a lot of blogs - and they have helped me tremendously to get started and motivated on this journey.

I do not have credit cards debts... However, I owe a lot of money to the IRS, I have a car loan and a lovely (not!) student loan as well as other medical bills here and there.  The overall picture is not pretty...I also have to learn how to budget, and use a bank account without running into overdraft fees all the times.  At this point, I am too ashamed to give you a number...

Gurus like Dame Ramsey and Suze Orman are wonderful...but sometimes not very realistic...for me anyway...

I would like to use this blog to share any savings tips or methods that I am finding along the way. As well, I am welcoming ANY suggestions (please be positive!)

So, let's get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment